Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ankle cast off and into a boot. Oh, and more rehab

Wow. Hard to believe that this post is dated April 10th. Because,... as I sit here and contemplate hitting the publish  button - on June 10th - it really hits home how Buenos Aires and its lifestyle can be soooo easy. Todo tranquilo.

This was the cast on my arm/wrist. It went from my fingers past my elbow initially. After four weeks, they cut it from fingers to forearm. Three weeks, seven total, it finally came off. 




The cast on my ankle was a little different story. After about a week and a half it was shot. Cracked along the base and around the ankle. The doctor suggested I go to a boot, told me where to get it, and made an appointment for two days later. So, of course, I went and picked up the boot and took off my cast.






When I saw the Doc again on Thursday he was a bit surprised. He checked my arm out again and made me another appointment for two more weeks. At which I point I thought I was done with being incapacitated but that is for another post. He told me to come back so he could cut off my arm cast and that I was not to mess with it. 

I felt kind of bad and there was no way I was going to tell him what I had actually been doing in my casts.

Going out with friends whilst an invalid...




Getting photobombed...


Going to a football match in Boca stadium...



Hangin out in the suite during the Pepsi Music Fest...




Wrapping the black and blue sausages before going to the festival...


Pearl Jam...  
enough on that


And...


more civilised and moderate rehab dinners



No comments:

Post a Comment